Built in Block Heater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cleppard

Reaction score
Thanks gtc I have read the other threads on here and elsewhere but nowhere does anybody state they have actually found it and used it. Im hoping as My LR3 is a December 04 (ie one of the first in Canada) it may have the option, does anybody have a picture of what it would look like on the engine block?

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think a dealer could answer this question for you pretty quickly.

davez26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would think a dealer could answer this question for you pretty quickly.
You would think that, if LRNA would have given us any info. (I am in dealer employ).
Land Rover nixxed it in the US, and consequently when this comes up I actually used Forums to gather the info I needed. Land Rover Tech, GTR, and every other 'official' method I use comes up blank on this. One of the quoted threads has my finding listed.
BTW, we've never installed one.

cleppard

Reaction score
I am just trying to see if anybody has any info before I go to the dealer as sometimes if you get the wrong person/ new person at the dealership when asking an un-common question you can get misleading information.

Im only wondering about the block heater as living in Calgary the winter temps can be quite low for prolonged periods, plus I ski most weekends in the winter leaving the car outside in -25 c or colder and if the heaters already there requireing just a cable I would like to use it to minimize engine startup wear.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112