Can Anyone Identify These LR4 Rock Sliders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoverland

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm just about to receive a 2015 LR4 HSE plan to make a few off-roading customizations to it. I came across the attached awesome looking rock sliders (possibly on this forum, I forget - apologies if this is your car).

Can anyone tell me which they are?

My LR4 will be coming with the stock running boards so I will need to replace them with these, or something like them.

I'm curious if they would also function as steps or if the weight of an adult would be too much?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• lr4-slider-1.jpg
    lr4-slider-1.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 244
  • lr4-slider-2.jpg
    lr4-slider-2.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 223

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On your pictures is Finlayforprez old LR4. Send him PM.
BTW the only true rock sliders you can buy for our trucks are made by Tactical Rovers. Great product. You can get them with nerf bars or without . They look very unobtrusive and protect LR4 very well ( They are attached to the frame, protect compressor and air tank). . This is my LR4 with Tactical Rovers rock sliders with nerf bars.
Have fun modifying your new truck :hello:

Attachments

• CIMG1089.jpg
    CIMG1089.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 256
  • CIMG1075.jpg
    CIMG1075.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 238

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kinda thought they were rover specialties - which aren't available anymore (I think)

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are right. Rover specialties sliders are not available. Tactical Rovers sliders are similar in design.

swoverland

Reaction score

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
swoverland , are you looking for rock sliders or side steps? As far as I know only Tactical Rovers and Rover Specialties rock sliders provide adequate underbody protection and mount to the frame. Keep this in mind when shopping.

Dubai78

Reaction score
I don't recall how much I paid for them but you should find the us dealer (ask brut part directly). And yes they attach to the frame and cover a bunch of parts below so they provide protection and not just a a side step.

Not sure how I can post picture from my mobile phone but will do as soon as I get to a laptop

Last edited:

Dubai78

Reaction score
This the best I have for now

This is the best I have for now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 139

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads