Canadian new owner of LR4 HSE with Lux

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

victor73

Reaction score
Hello All,

I thought I stop by and introduce myself and the vehicle I purchased over the weekend,

2011 Land Rover HSE with Lux package in Ipanema Sand/Ebony interior and following options: 20 inch wheels, vision assist. Black Lacquer wood trim and roof rails

Whole family is enjoying the vehicle very much and my kids especially can not get enough of the sunroofs and the view they get to see out of the windows due to the well positioned seats...

Victor

crewcabrob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase. My kids love the LR4 too, but really only ride in it for family vacations now.

Rob

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats... the visual space in the LR is great - I love the views.

victor73

Reaction score
Pollution/Parking sensors

Hello All,

I recently purchased a 2011 LR4 HSE with Lux package, along with couple of extra options. I was reading the owners manual and under Heating and Ventilation section it mentions about RECIRCULATION WITH POLLUTION SENSOR, (shows picture of recirculation with AUTO printed on the bottom of the image) I checked my LR4 and it does not have it. The manual does mention the vehicle may or may not have a pollutiion sensor fitted.

I am in Canada and have purchased a Canadian LR4 and I assume that US LR4 would be no different other than instrument panel differences...Is it that North American (Canadian and US) LR4's do not come with pollution sensors? Or is this an option which I missed. Could 2011 LR4 owners please confirm if they have pollution sensor installed in their LR4 or if they are aware if it is available as an option?

Second question: Is this the only way that front parking sensor comes ON when you press Parking aid button? Is there any way to have the parking sensor always ON if you are driving on a low speed (< 10km) such as when parking in your garage?

Thanks for all your help.

Victor

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whartonlax