Cargo Barrier

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone installed and removed the Cargo barrier? Im looking to pickup a car that has one. Wonder how damaging it is to the interior. Meaning do they drill in mounts to the pillars or are there OEM points that they just attache to.

camping-dog-guard-590x350.jpg

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All OEM mounts in the interior. I have one. I would recommend if you install it, cutting out a large portion of the mesh on the lower section so you can lower the seats to carry something long without removing the barrier.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All OEM mounts in the interior. I have one. I would recommend if you install it, cutting out a large portion of the mesh on the lower section so you can lower the seats to carry something long without removing the barrier.

Thanks!

karlusmagnus

Reaction score
Everything installs, and uninstalls easily. Google part numbers & "manual" for instructions. VUB501170 and EOH500040 are the part numbers. I had one for two years and my dog loved it. Will be posting for sale.

Best of luck.

Karl.

Greg Hiner

Reaction score
I know this thread is old but I have found one of these cargo barriers second hand but there are no install instructions included. I did find the install instructions on the web though they are too large to attach to this post. It is still not clear to me how the upper bracket attaches to the pillar but I will look at the this later tonight. I hope as mentioned I can install with no permanent impact on the interior.

Greg
2016 LR4

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge