Cc Switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJBART

Reaction score
Hello, I Accidently Pushed Instead Of Pulled My Cruise Control Switch On My Steering Wheel Now Its Busted. Is There An Easy Fix For This Or Do I Need A New Steering Wheel? I Have A 00' Disco Ii.

Ive Also Noticed My Steering Is Stiff, When I Make A Sharp Turn While In Motion I Get This Annoying Buzz Sound. Pwer Steering Fluid Is Full But Dark In Color.my Machanic Told Me Land Rover Uses A Grey Color Fluid,and The Steering Is Designed With Some Plastic Peices Which Makes The Buzzing Noise I Hear Normal, Is This True? I Have A 00' Dicovery Ii Series. Thank You!

sandman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its called ACE FLUID, basically its not cheap and only at the dealer.

its actually kinda green.

but thats normal when you turn sharp unless the belt was put on wrong. then under sharp turning condintions the slight play can cause a noise.

and no not a new steering wheel but new buttons. the airbag has to come out. not bad but just disconnect the battery before takeing it off.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635