Check All Tire Pressure Fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I know this topic has been covered extensively throughout this forum over the years however i believe i have a slightly different issue from the majority. I’ve been getting the “check all tire pressure” fault for a week straight. It is not the low pressure message indicating which tire is low. It is also not the tire pressure system fault. This is a general message that tells me to check all tire pressures. The sensors on all 4 wheels were swapped yesterday with brand new OEM ones and the message has still not disappeared. Before changing the sensors out i verified that the pressures in all 4 tires were correct. I also aired down all the tires and reinflated them back thinking it would “reset” the system. I still had no luck. I ran a check with a gucci car scanner i have that also reads BCM codes along with the PCM codes. There are a few in regards to LED bulbs i’ve added to the truck, but nothing relating to TPMS. Can someone please advice? The damn light is annoying. I do not have the GAP tool which disables the TPMS so either i fix it or invest in the damn tool. Thanks guy.

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have any advice, but Lucky8 is doing a sale on the GAP tool this week if you're ready to take the hit.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's an error I have never experienced and have never seen before. Even when I had my wheels swapped out a few months ago for the Defender steelies and did not have TPMS installed in them, I didn't get an error that read that.

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its so strange. There’s the fault i’m getting. I’ve tried everything. I think ill jump on that sale with lucky8 and get the tool. Thanks for that heads up btw.

Attachments

• 79B41728-84F1-4734-BF54-FC153C82C37A.jpeg
    79B41728-84F1-4734-BF54-FC153C82C37A.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 89

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This sounds moronic, but I had this same fault...

Turns out my rear tire was about 2 psi too low for the sensor to report, and was saying they were all low. After I reinflated that one tire it was fine. (This happened after I aired down to off road)

I thought my TPMS was fried or something.

Try inflating all your tires to say 45 psi and see what happens?

What PSI are your tires inflated to?

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm so currently the rears are at about 42 and the fronts are 40. I tried 36/42 and 40/40 but i guess i should take your advice and inflate them all to 45 and see what happens. Wish me luck

f1racer328

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah bump it up a bit and see what happens.

Maybe your tire pressure gauge isn't perfectly accurate.

I wish our TPMS reported what pressure the sensors are reporting...

Reaction score
Ironically this just happened to me. Pulled the compressor out,filled the tires to the exact pressure and still the light was on. Ok. Could it be the spare? Yes it was low. Filled it up to I believe 63psi. Started it up. Still on. Damn. Pulled out the gap tool. No faults. For the record, best investment one can buy. Certainly for me it was. Just replaced an o2 sensor that probably paid for itself. So, following morning with light still on I drove to work. One minute later, it went off. Perhaps I got lucky or it needed to cycle through. These rides are not for the faint of hearts. But once one sorts them out, they’re the best

grasan00

Reaction score
Mine did this very thing several weeks ago after having my tires rotated. I checked and rechecked the pressure and followed the reset directions to no avail. Finally called Discount Tire and they told me they have a tool to "relearn" the TPMS. On my way there the warning turned off and has not come back on. Strange. A Land Rover fix I guess.

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys very same story for me as well. I have my gap tool on the way as you guys are right, its a necessity for every land rover owner, but the light came off randomly when driving this morning. Such is life with a land rover i guess .

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA