Child safety seat locations?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We were a bit tight on space in our old Tourage so we went to Babies-R-Us and tried them out! They are happy to let you take a couple demo's and head to the parking lot and see if they fit in your Landy. Because if they do not then you will never be happy !

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We'll install it in the center seat and see how that looks and feels. If OK, we'll leave it be. If not, they looks like one more trip to babies-r-us.

J.D.

ddvelin

Reaction score
I too am having trouble getting my Graco "sugfit" car seat to fit behind the passenger or driver's side. The problem is that I can't move the front seats out of the to make it work and still be able to use the front seats.

any ideas?

Trynian

Reaction score
I too am having trouble getting my Graco "sugfit" car seat to fit behind the passenger or driver's side. The problem is that I can't move the front seats out of the to make it work and still be able to use the front seats.

any ideas?

As others did, if only one seat go to the center. I had to have 3 in at once so I had to have the passenger seat and the driver seat pretty far forward to carry the triplets. I was really glad to be able to turn the seats around upright when they got big enough.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's the only way around it. Ours just turned around a month ago and it's been really nice, but I still have him in the center so he can see and we can help him with things easier.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanagi