Classifieds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Question, I noticed this a while back, but didn't think much of it.... why can't we make comments or ask questions concerning for sale items in the Classifieds?

I seen a 4.6 RR in the classifieds, and it appears to be in the UK which doesn't do me any good, but it would be nice to be able to ask and have the owner respond....

Any thoughts?

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this was confusing, but you click on the contact name, and can contact them by email. Also, most sellers can post their phone numbers if they choose.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
What I mean was, if someone had a question and could post it.... the owner could respond, and then everyone would see the question/response... this might help everyone and not just the person asking the question.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right. I will look into some kind of feature that would allow that. Maybe we could open a forum to discuss classifieds? I will look into everything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM