"clunk" sources

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be honest with you I took down RS sliders last year due to clunking, but that turned out to be a rear art bushings ,again,so I don't really remember to what the top compressor cover was tied to..I know it was not air lines, I think I went over a dryer with one and ac line with the other , but not sure..I can tell you this upcoming weekend when i put them back as I am going to Maine for Winter Romp off roading event, o wait,...we should receive another 20 inches of snow this Sunday, so I might have to postpone an install.for later next week, but I am sure you figure it out, just get different types of zip ties and experiment...Good luck

on the brighter note..I am surprised you even responding today...GO SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!

Last edited:

zulu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We folks just north of the border to you Houm were rooting for the Hawks..

Good thing you guys won, I would've hate to see us host another riot on Seattle's behalf..

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah; I'd never in 17 years seen this city so into its Seahawks, and I can only imagine how heartbroken they'd have been if the Seahawks lost.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey...They have won fair and square.

Broncos did not even existed on the field,it was actually embarrassing ..

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah...and I'd be more excited but I'm a college football guy. I watched the Seahawks and went to one game in-person even...but college fb is my game of choice. I attend about 6 games a year and that usually includes overnight trips and all day tailgating and all that...so I have little bandwidth for NFL after my Saturday excursions.

...not if I wanted to stay married! So I'm happy for the Seahawks and for the City of Seattle. I'm excited but I'd be 10000X more excited if my (Oregon State) Beavers won a Rose Bowl !

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72