Color Coding Plastic ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M

Matt_Grim2

neytas2000 said:
If anyone wants to see it, ask your local dealer to see their 'Reflections Package' spec'd LR3. Its a new Pre-production package that my local dealership had one 1 06 SE. They are sort of surveying the customers and seeing if its going to be liked. The only part I liked was th Ebony wood trim and the Aluminum cover for the gear shift surround... like where the P R N D are ..... I didnt have a camera with me otherwise I would post a pic. I will try to ...

Just called 2 local dealers and they didn't have one in w/ the package said "sometime over the summer" so if you can get pictures it would be greatly appreciated...

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt_Grim2 said:
Just called 2 local dealers and they didn't have one in w/ the package said "sometime over the summer" so if you can get pictures it would be greatly appreciated...
Why not try this, as I'm sure you haven't kicked tires on the Project Kahn LR3,save the Kahn photo to your computer and photo shop, or have someone do it for you in Tonga Green ( or close) then you have your picture. :tongue: Of course you could lead, get it done and post pictures so we can all see....NO GUTS NO GLORY :rolleyes:

Cheers
John

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
M

Matt_Grim2

JohnKel said:
Why not try this, as I'm sure you haven't kicked tires on the Project Kahn LR3,save the Kahn photo to your computer and photo shop, or have someone do it for you in Tonga Green ( or close) then you have your picture. :tongue: Of course you could lead, get it done and post pictures so we can all see....NO GUTS NO GLORY :rolleyes:

Cheers
John

I have been on the phone talking to Kahn about getting My LR3 picked up by them done then delievered (3-4 week process)...

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:eek: If you are serious, that's pretty insane. Personally, Kahn is just too much "****" for me. It just looks all wrong. Well, unless I was a ****. :cool: Of course, if I was a ****... I wouldn't own a LR3. Range Rover Supercharged (not Sport) with 23" wheels, please.

R

roverall

Matt_Grim2 said:
I have been on the phone talking to Kahn about getting My LR3 picked up by them done then delievered (3-4 week process)...

I thought Project Kahn was located in England?

JohnKel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Matt_Grim2 said:
Matt

All I can say is go for it, and I wish the hell I had that kind of money to burn, but then I'd be trying to climb a Mountain with mine.... to each his own :biggrin:

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you going to have them custom paint your dvd player too?
Sorry for the cynicism but this is starting to sound like a repeat. On the plus side, you certainly do have a knack for starting the longest threads ;)

M

Matt_Grim2

grommet said:
:eek: If you are serious, that's pretty insane. Personally, Kahn is just too much "****" for me. It just looks all wrong. Well, unless I was a ****. :cool: Of course, if I was a ****... I wouldn't own a LR3. Range Rover Supercharged (not Sport) with 23" wheels, please.

Kahn Design North America
99-5 Grand Street
Moonachie New Jersey 07074-1630

That is there address to there shop here in the US, When i stated picking up and delivery it wasn't to the UK...

All i am having them do is the paint work as i do not trust taking my 56k car to a local shop who all have never done a LR3 let alone a Rover...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635