Cooper Zeon LTZ needed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRwhat

Reaction score
I attempted to post in the classifieds, but do not have the privileges to do so.

Last week I must have hit something on the freeway and destroyed one of my 255/55R-19 coopers. The tire shop says they are just under 1/2 wear and I would like to finish them off before I drop $1000 on new ones. If any one has one about 1/2 wear I would like to buy it to save some money. Thanks guys!

TLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you consider shaving a new tire to match?

LRwhat

Reaction score
Did you consider shaving a new tire to match?
I didn't know that this was an option. How and where is something like this done?

I am located in northern Utah, Salt Lake City area.

Thanks for the replys

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an extra Zeon LTZ leftover from the LR3. I'm guessing it is 50% to 60% worn.

Right now it's mounted on a 5-spoke LR3 19" wheel. If you want both the wheel and tire it's $50 plus the UPS Ground shipping cost from Boston to Utah.

If you just want the tire I can have it taken off the wheel. In that case it's $20 plus the UPS Ground shipping charge.

Just send me your address in a private message if interested.

LRwhat

Reaction score
Thank you to all who took a look at the thread. PaulLR3 hooked me up with a new "used" tire and saved me $1000. Kudos to PaulLR3 for stepping in when another was in need, thank you. Kudos to this awesome forum and community for making this all possible. Thread closed!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo