Cooper Zeon LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are totally different tires. "Oh, you don't want those all-terrain tires. How abut a low rung, pure street tire?"

That would be like going to a car dealer to buy an LR4 and the dealer suggesting a Hyundai.

I've got around 20k miles on my Zeons and they're fine for at least another 15k miles. Discount Tire just doesn't want to price match.

Kerrie

Reaction score
Those are totally different tires. "Oh, you don't want those all-terrain tires. How abut a low rung, pure street tire?"

That would be like going to a car dealer to buy an LR4 and the dealer suggesting a Hyundai.

I've got around 20k miles on my Zeons and they're fine for at least another 15k miles. Discount Tire just doesn't want to price match.

Lol. Thanks! They will honor the price match on the Hankooks, but I was just wondering if it is actually a comparable tire.

Ben Myton

Reaction score
If you could get them to price match over to the Yoko Geolandar G015 or DuraTracs that'd be a sweet trick!

I agree, they're trying to find something that wouldn't hurt as much to price match...

I just took those Hankooks off my LR4 and I can tell you that off the pavement they aren't even worth $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeeptour Jodi

Reaction score
I put a set of the Zeon’s on my 2011 after first purchasing. They lasted over 40,000 miles but the warranty on them is weird. (Like there is no policy?) I liked them and they rode smooth and quiet and we also good for off-road. But changed to the Duratrac last time which were a little more aggressive. The set of Duratrac lasted over the 40,000 miles so I did them for a 2nd time vs the Zeon’s. My druthers would be BFG AT if they only made them for the LR4! Those are the BEST ever for off-road and street use together.

double 0

Reaction score
The thread that keeps on giving. Just put a set on the 2011 I recently bought. Thanks OP!

They do say M+S in case anyone was wondering.

20190720_164500.jpg
20190720_164304.jpg