Cooper Zeon LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrungH

Reaction score
Wow I was going to move over to the TerrainContacts after my current Zeons were up, but I might have to just get a fresh set now

stl8grey

Reaction score
Are the Coopers loud? Had the Duratracs, which are awesome but loud. Have the Terrain Contacts which are nice. Yet, for $115 a pop, dang, I may just grab them up as well and get another LR4...ha.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the Coopers since October 2017 and about 23k miles. I don't think they're loud. I've had them rotated every 7,500 and make sure I keep my car aligned, though.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the Coopers since October 2017 and about 23k miles. I don't think they're loud. I've had them rotated every 7,500 and make sure I keep my car aligned, though.

Damn, I've been singing the praises of the TerrainContacts since December. I've only got 13K on them but this offer on the Coopers is weighing on my mind. I suppose there will always be a deal out there at some point but it is tempting to get these, wrap them in some way and put them in cold storage.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was sticking with 19" wheels and an "all-arounder" tire for my next go-around, I'd probably get the Coopers again.

Like I said, not really loud, especially for an all-terrain tire. Yeah, they are louder than the Michelins they replaced, but those are probably as quiet as it gets.

They did really well in Colorado last summer, with no problems on the trails around Ouray and Lake City. I don't air them down off road because that's just asking for sidewall damage on a 19" tire, but they still did really well.

They do okay in the snow. Okay in the rain. Etc.

As it is, though, I'm thinking I'll go with 18" wheels for my next off-road set of tires, then maybe put some dedicated street tires on the 19" wheels. These Coopers look to have over 20k miles left, though, so there's no rush.

eli4x4

Reaction score
I feel the same with everything ryanjl said, I'm very happy with them in the snow and the rain here in NJ. For what I need and for what you get from the tires, I think it's a good deal. I ordered them on Monday and they were delivered today.

New Tires 6.20.2019.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrhick