Cooper Zeon LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aakempvt

Reaction score
I had the Coopers for about 25k miles and they got really loud after 15k. Could have been less than religious rotations...

They’re beasts off road though and for that price I’m really tempted to put a set in storage.

stl8grey

Reaction score
I bought em for storage. Yet, after seeing Tattooz' LR4 pic, I am most likely going to mount them and put the Terrain Contacts in storage.

ryanjl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After today's local Land Rover dealership off-road event, I can say these aren't the best tires for muddy rocks and roots. Lots of wheelspin to bump over obstacles. Curious to see what these tires will look like when I clean my LR4.

Huy Tran

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up eli4x4!
Didn't need tires yet, but couldn't pass up a good deal.
20190622_131735_HDR.jpg

Nechaken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine got loud as well as the wore down to 6-7/32nds. Not as loud as a real aggressive AT or MT, but def noticeable at highway speed.

I had the Coopers for about 25k miles and they got really loud after 15k. Could have been less than religious rotations...

They’re beasts off road though and for that price I’m really tempted to put a set in storage.

rcrover

Reaction score
Great tires for casual off road and winter driving. I have a set installed on a 2011 Range Rover SS. Only add on was a 5mm spacer on the front to add some distance between the tire and upper control arm.

Ben Myton

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the tip! I called the local Discount Tire and they will match Walmart's price. Just ordered them.

I should have asked discount to match... I'll go with the Walmart mounting this time and see how it holds up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA