cruise control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

basstard440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed on my 2000 disco that my cruise is not working. fuses are fine no vacuum issues, abs works, tc works, hill decent is fine, no light on the cluster, switch light comes on, just no cruise or light on the cluster :confused:. Any ideas?

Disco Squared

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You've checked everything I would check. If the switch light comes on, power is being sent to the cruise control ECU. The cruise control ECU does have fault codes, but can only be read with a LR testbook.
Seeing that you have power to the system, and the vacuum actuator is good, I would guess that you have a bad C/C ECU, but that is a big guess.

basstard440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess that an obdII scanner wont pick up those codes then. If it did in fact code, would it trip a light of some sort? Thanks

dmogie

Reaction score
Did this get solved? My cruise control quit yesterday, my pocket OBDII reader says P1590 which seems to be CRUISE CONTROL MULTI-FUNCTION INPUT B CIRCUIT STUCK. What the heck is that??

basstard440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this get solved? My cruise control quit yesterday, my pocket OBDII reader says P1590 which seems to be CRUISE CONTROL MULTI-FUNCTION INPUT B CIRCUIT STUCK. What the heck is that??

No I quit trying but please post if you get it figured out please. Joe

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99