Dashboard/Surround Cameras

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I know we have discussed dashboard cameras a few times, but the owner of my building (in CA) owns a dashboard camera company (with a supplier in Korea I believe) and I was chatting with him the other day about options and he is giving me one of his PH2 units that include a front and rear camera system. Back when I had my 2011, he put his 4-camera system on my LR4 and then downloaded all the video - so those off road maps you see in the photo below are from the testing I did for him. I am not really a gadget person at all, so I never bought one, but I like the idea of the cameras for liability purposes in the case of an accident. Since he is giving me the PH2, I will try it.

He asked if I could post the information below and he would give folks on the Land Rover forum and my local club a discount on the cameras.

PLEASE NOTE: I am in NO WAY connected to his business or have anything to gain from posting this, I am just doing him a favor by passing along the deal he is offering. If you are interested, his name is Ted and his e-mail is: [email protected]. Please make sure you tell him you are part of the Land Rover forum.

Here is the website:

http://www.planethalo.com/dash-cam/

This is the deal he is offering:

Untitled2001_zpse63dd560.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72