Difference between 05/06/07?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No lumbar in the seats for an '06. Can't figure that one out, but it's true.

As JackMac said, concentrate on how the vehicle was cared for and what you like in the vehicle and less on the year.

Continue to ask specific questions should you need to.

J.D.

JackMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No lumbar in the seats for an '06. Can't figure that one out, but it's true.
The lumbar adjustment knob potentially interfered with airbag deployment.

Also, the 2005 did not have the rubber mat in the area of the Navi screen, front cupholder inserts were redesigned in 2006, and 2005 had windshield clips on both sides to hold parking stubs.

Factory bluetooth (Land Rover calls it PTI) was not available until the last month of 2005 production. The cooler box was not available at launch, but began to show up after the first few months of production, then ran into supply issues later in 2005.

Keep us posted when you get one!

Last edited:

northcak

Reaction score
Here it is.... a nice 06!!

It didn't come w/ a Manual, how do I get one? Can I find them online or will I have to go by the dealership?

33ttdsj.jpg
[/IMG]

2h2lf6h.jpg
[/IMG]

nx0twl.jpg
[/IMG]

northcak

Reaction score
Can I have fog lights installed? and Bluetooth?

Last edited:

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I have fog lights installed? and Bluetooth?

I had Bluetooth added to my '05 at delivery by the dealer. The dealer installed kit does not have the full functionality of the factory installed option (no phone book/contact import, for example). But it does fine, dials by voice command and works well with Blackberry/iPhone and Android phones. I think the fog lamps are an easy add-on too, although I don't know about the switch gear and what computer adjustments might be required. Everything on this truck is tied into the computer one way or another.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635