Digital Inclinometers and other baubles...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddeeble

Reaction score
Does anyone use or know of a good digital inclinometer? I have seen a number of analog ('bubble' or 'needle' type) gauges, but I've found trying to read them distracting in the past. And if I'm pitched enough to need an inclinometer, I don't need to be distracted! I'd like a simple, backlit gauge that shows pitch and roll. Hardwired or temporary mount are both fine with me.

One more question - I am considering adding the LR-branded underbody protection 'kit'. Does anyone have this and possibly have any feedback about what all this covers? Oilpan, diffs, etc...? Also, any pictures (preferably from underneath)?

Thank you all for your help - I appreciate it!

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The underbody kit I believe is just a front skid plate. It's made by Mantec and looks like a nice unit. Lots of guys in the UK forum love'em. go to www.disco3.co.uk and search for Group Buy and you will see several threads on that.

ASIFR makes additional plates, including some for the rear.

I have some rock sliders coming out sometime soon. You will find that on D3 forum also. Search for "real rock sliders"

British Pacific sells some of the ASIFR stuff, I have the 3 piece front skid plates, they are heavy duty but do trap the exhaust noise and make the car louder on the inside.

ddeeble

Reaction score
Thanks for the info nwoods! That is exactly the info I was looking for about the underbody protection.

dbregman

Reaction score
The ARB front bumper also provides some additional 'skid' protection.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4