Digital Odometer Malfunction??? RR 2003

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N

Nelquan

Last Friday I had the vehicle at the dealership for service on an "air suspension inactive" warning light for the second time in two weeks. They fixed it again and I was told that there might be a bigger problem, perhaps electrical. Upon leaving the lot, I noticed all of my AM/FM presets had been erased and thought nothing of it. Not 24 hours later, the same problem occurred. I called the dealership first thing Monday about the problem and returned to the dealership first thing Tuesday morning. Upon checking the vehicle in on Tuesday, they told be that the mileage on my car was reading 18,000 miles less than it had been 3 days ago. I told them that that was impossible. They have refused to look at the vehicle or sunbmit a claim to LR America on the premise that they believe the car has been tampered with. This is simply not true and I'm completely shocked and confused. Can this happen or has it happend to anyone else?? Are there electrical problems that can cause this to occur??? Aren't there ways that they can tell whether or not the car has been tampered with so I can clear myself here??? Really need some help or insight!!!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
That is a new one on me, but since it is a computer that runs all that I would say anything is possible if the internal battery has gone bad.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo