Disco 5 hit with the ugly stick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also can't seem to find a great place for my cell phone and glasses.

LR4's up till 2013 (traditional shifter models) have a little cubby where I used to keep my iPhone. But when I went to a 7+ in a case, it no longer fit. Now I use this CD-slot type phone holder and it works great for me:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PC29ETE/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Still working on a place for the glasses. Hate to hear them sliding around if I put them on the ledge above the upper glove box. I need one of those visor clip things but am not crazy about that solution either.

PS: Congrats on the LR4...

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score

From what I could tell it looked pretty cool but this seller doesn't ship to the U.S. Also looks like it attaches to the grab handle. Although I don't use it regularly, I sometimes hook my fingers around it on long drives just for some variety. Still, worth considering so thanks for the reco. BTW, ebay suggested another vendor and they do appear to ship to the U.S.:

http://r.ebay.com/1cqdOg

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paul- we’ve been looking for months now. It’s really hard to find everything I want in an LR4. You know what’s really funny though? If I do go LR4, I’m going to REALLY miss that extra passenger side cup holder by the glove box! Lol

I agree, that was a great feature. Now we put extra bottles in the door water bottle holders where they rattle and bounce around. With every "update" the LR3/LR4 lost usable storage spaces.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72