Driving on ice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try that again, forgot the picture.
By the way, we were able to get over 50 MPH on ice that was 28"s thick.

Great Shot! I am taking the LR3 up to Georgetown this weekend! Will post pics!

RvDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One observation... every ****** nozzle in a pickup lost traction and created the most damage... Unbelievable.

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I had a bronco of mine on the ice one year. Was pretty fun, but I never got up to those speeds.

J.D.

Skunkape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey RVDUB,

Are you going to Eiskana? If you see a White LR3 on the lake thats us. Unless there is more than one.

Supposed to snow, which makes for some great photos

Brian

jesus_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One observation... every ****** nozzle in a pickup lost traction and created the most damage... Unbelievable.

Of course a pickup will cause the most damage in an accident because they are generally bigger and heavier than the other vehicles. To single out all pickup truck drivers in this incidence is not fair. It'd be interesting to count how many sedans, SUV's, Van, & trucks were involved and I think it'd even out pretty good and then you could lump all drivers into your category. I guess I am defending myself as I am a pickup truck driver.

J.D.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to mention that if an Lr3 came up to that hill, more than likely he would have tried it too...and failed by the look of it.

churious

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The funny thing about that video here in my hometown Spokanistan is that I was killing it everywhere in the LR3 on that very same day. I don't get it why very little residents can drive in these conditions. Even in my FWD VW Wagon I just put her in a low gear and its fine. :albertein

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9