Dumb question time???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Try to type in your city now Roy.

bhodisatva

Reaction score
Got the city in now Slam thanks, still can't omit the location bit though, try to leave that bit blank and i get the error message missing field = location. Would it be easier for you to just add UK to this list?.

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
That reminds me of that movie.." Build it and they will come"..Can not remember the movie name as of now... Too late ..

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe I will add UK to the list. I will look into that.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I changed your profile and put N/A for the location and UK for the country.

The reason I am keeping the states for USA and Canada, is because soon we will be able to use Mapquest from our site to see a map of where an item in the classifieds is located. This feature will only work for USA and Canada so we will leave it as an option.

bhodisatva

Reaction score
Thanks for that Slam. Maybe as the site grows you could add the UK to the location list, as there are quite a few guys who would willingly ship older more hard to come by parts at cost.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
RoverChic said:
We still need more FEMALES!!!!!! :hmpf: Come on GIRLS !! I can not be the only GIRL in the World who likes Rovers???
RoverBabe just signed up, and a few other girls in the last few days, but they still haven't posted. Maybe they were worried because there were no other girls :biggrin:

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Ha Ha !! Yes I am pumped! At least I am no longer alone ....amongst the masses of men. Huh?? Nevermind (better stop the typing now).

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM