Dumb question time???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bhodisatva

Reaction score
How do i get my profile to read "London" UK?, only seems to be options for the US and Canada. Cheers
Roy.

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Yeah I have a dumb question too?? Where are all the other females? I feel like I am the only girl around here? I would tell my friends about LandRoverWorld but they all drive other cars ... :argh:

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're the only one we'll allow on the site, Melissa...

:wink:

tmiller1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roy - I will forward your question on to Sam.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that. Thanks for the question. The truth is that the whole state/country thing is really new. Before everyone typed in their city, state etc. To make it easier to search, I have done away with that system. I will make one more box for your city, although it will most likely only be viewed from your profile. Does that sound OK to you?

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
We still need more FEMALES!!!!!! :hmpf: Come on GIRLS !! I can not be the only GIRL in the World who likes Rovers???

bhodisatva

Reaction score
Melissa, you may not be the only girl in the world who likes Land Rovers, but for the time being your the only rose amongst so many thorns. Have patience, spread the word and others will soon follow.