extended warranty after purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cypress822

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much an extended warranty via LR would cost?? my 2010 LR4 has 23,000 miles on it. I guess my original warranty is till 50,000 miles--thank goodness.

uhur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An extended warranty thru" a Land Rover dealership would cost you between $2.5K -$6k, based on mileage and years of coverage you choose. Naturally, the price is somewhat negotiable, as the dealers would mark it up and try to make profit on it. I was considering it, but then realized that my GEICO insurance policy covers mechanical breakdown (with a modest deductible per repair)

I am sure there are some third party warranties that are cheaper, but one should exercise caution with those and discuss it with an LR dealership service dept to make absolutely sure that it is going to be accepted, no surprises.

With GEICO, I am pretty confident, as it is a reputable company, no hustle at all (but cost extra)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72