Extended Warranty on the Land Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LR3_Virgin

Reaction score
does anyone have an extended warranty on their LR, from an outside company? Several questions, how are they on paying claims? how fast do they pay? any recommendations? What are some of the quotes or prices that were paid for the extended warranty?

Thanks, i just purchased my LR3, and looking at several companies that are offering extended warranties. Several concerns; will they be around when the extended warranty kicks in? will they pay the full bill? What to look out for? Any and all input will be great,

Thank you LR3_Virgin

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure why this post got flagged for moderator, but I approved it.

zendestroyer

Reaction score
i have and extended warranty that i bought with my 06 LR3 that covers bumper to bumper and i have no deductible, i cant remember the name of it right now but i will let you know how they are when i pick my truck up tomorrow, it is in the shop getting an alternator, so far they have picked up the bill on the land rover road side assistance (a trip of 100 miles about) plus storage from the towing company (it was the 4th of july)

jjvd21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford ESP if purchased prior to factory warranty expiring was the most economical that I could find. I went with them and have had my ball joints replaced under their cover - no problems.

TheMaverick

Reaction score
Ford ESP if purchased prior to factory warranty expiring was the most economical that I could find. I went with them and have had my ball joints replaced under their cover - no problems.

When I go to their site Land Rover is not one of the brands they will quote ... I guess since it is not part of teh Ford family any more ;-(

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call the dude, it's a Ford dealer who markets online. There's another site for other brands.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635