Fan clutch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16FujiDisco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you're right @jlglr4 . Did some more driving today and it happens right at the 1200rpm mark. It also seemed to go away once I had been driving for awhile and everything was nice and warmed up.

I just want to say how nice it is and how thankful I am the you all are a responsive group.

Balto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you happen to replace your heat shield bracket yet? If so, I see the repair call for a new LR073535 bracket PLUS 4 foam pads LR044464. Just wondering if the bracket comes with the foam pads or can the old ones be reused? Seems the pads themself add up to about the same cost of the bracket lol. Thanks

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you happen to replace your heat shield bracket yet? If so, I see the repair call for a new LR073535 bracket PLUS 4 foam pads LR044464. Just wondering if the bracket comes with the foam pads or can the old ones be reused? Seems the pads themself add up to about the same cost of the bracket lol. Thanks

The new bracket does not come with foam pads. You can really use any high-temp foam padding; preferably one that has sticky tape on one side.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72