Finally at the dealer, looking forward to see my driving lights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally have time to drop the car off. Well, not dropping of, I am actually waiting.

First of all, when I called for a appointment/quote, the guy on the phone don't even know what a driving light is !!:mad::mad: after I said, The two big lamps on the bumper, between the headlights... He got what I was saying..Second, the guy just came, and asked me, "Do you want your lights on the bumper? Is that what you want? " ****** me off...

Anyway, they should be done within 3 hours..I will post the pics later..
:ahhhhh::ahhhhh:

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally have time to drop the car off. Well, not dropping of, I am actually waiting.

First of all, when I called for a appointment/quote, the guy on the phone don't even know what a driving light is !!:mad::mad: after I said, The two big lamps on the bumper, between the headlights... He got what I was saying..Second, the guy just came, and asked me, "Do you want your lights on the bumper? Is that what you want? " ****** me off...

Anyway, they should be done within 3 hours..I will post the pics later..
:ahhhhh::ahhhhh:
Really??? Hmmm. I can see why you got angry, as they should definitely know how to install OEM accessories. I am really excited for you, but also a little nervous. I can't wait to see pictures!!!

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least they have WiFi available, helping me to **** the time.
Oh yeah, just hope them to do the job right~!

baobay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah that would makeme a little nervous if the guy has no clue what a driving light is. Hope everything goes well. Post some pics please.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah that would makeme a little nervous if the guy has no clue what a driving light is. Hope everything goes well. Post some pics please.

I will post pics 3 or 4 hours later....when they done....

Franky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking foward to seeing the pics. Def. have to let us know how they are at night. I have a brand new set of IPF 900's that are HID itching to be installed. I just wasent sure if it was worth it, as the stock xenon headlights are pretty good. Not sure if I have the heart to drill into the bumper yet !

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking foward to seeing the pics. Def. have to let us know how they are at night. I have a brand new set of IPF 900's that are HID itching to be installed. I just wasent sure if it was worth it, as the stock xenon headlights are pretty good. Not sure if I have the heart to drill into the bumper yet !

Those bulbs are PIAA white...no parts # just with the word "white"

I change the stick bulb to PIAA XTreme White Plus part # 15223.

I will post her first night up here...lol.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least they have WiFi available, helping me to **** the time.
Oh yeah, just hope them to do the job right~!
That's a huge plus! I remember I took my ML350 to the dealer and it took 6 hours of me waiting around. They did not have any loaner cars and the shuttle was not available that day. Thank goodness they had WiFi! :)

I am really excited to see the finished product!

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a huge plus! I remember I took my ML350 to the dealer and it took 6 hours of me waiting around. They did not have any loaner cars and the shuttle was not available that day. Thank goodness they had WiFi! :)

I am really excited to see the finished product!

I'm glad I brought my laptop with me. lol

one more hour... hopefully I will be on my way back home..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635