Finally at the dealer, looking forward to see my driving lights...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well sorry. the dealer finished my car until 5:40 pm....

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will post more pic when sun raise....

well...they still charged me 390//

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a great dealership be sure to note who they are for other owners. Can we get pics of how the look? Like on the front end?

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer is Land Rover Anaheim Hills, They say it is their first time doing this on a LR4.
And sorry for the waiting..I was just back from a 100 miles trip..(went to Big Bear...lol)
Anyway, start posting..

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The person who did this is a 50+ mechanic. I do respect him. I arrived at the dealer 6:45, seeing him show for work. , he is at the spot the whole day, even the half an hour lunch time.
Took him 10 hours...7:15 dropped off, 17:45 out the shop.
I know, the first job will always be more difficult.
But I also want to say something, this job is a nightmare. Me, the mechanic, and the services adviser all agree with that~! The bumper mount bracket is not just something little on top...they bolt into the car's steel bumper using 3mm steel support arm bar~! super solid. you need to take the trim, plastic bumper, the real steel bumper off just to get access. Took that mechanic 4 hours just to get the mounting done. The wiring also took large amount of time. lots of lots of wires..

Anyway. 10 plus hours of labor. I get what I expect to get, for only $390...worth it~!

The light is powerful as well. I'm not saying that is better than HID's, but it is great~!
I like to keep everything Land Rover, as OEM as possible, it just a beauty on the car. lol

Why Land Rover make this so hard? They should leave the wires in at least..

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What ? This forums has a 1MB maximum upload attachment limit....I ran out of spaces.
I will upload them to the Flickr..

Here are the pics...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28353203@N06
The lights look awesome! I am glad the dealership did a good job and I think you got a decent deal considering the work that went into the job.

Regarding the picture of the back of your LR4, did you add the "TDV6" badging? I'm very curious!

Thanks for posting the pictures, they are great!

a517458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The lights look awesome! I am glad the dealership did a good job and I think you got a decent deal considering the work that went into the job.

Regarding the picture of the back of your LR4, did you add the "TDV6" badging? I'm very curious!

Thanks for posting the pictures, they are great!

Yes, That Badge is from ebay UK, 5 pound, so about $ 8 ...Just for fun~~:bootyshak:bootyshak:bootyshak

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635