First Major Problem-Alternator Maybe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rix92x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apologize if this is a duplicate post...
The LR3 did great on trails last week and even forded some tire deep murky water and mud. It made the 300+ mile trek home and not one issue. Leaving work yesterday I see the battery light come on. Called and scheduled service Monday morning, drove it to dinner last night-8 blocks and multiple faults from trans to suspension started beeping and chiming. After dinner I planned to take it straight home. Everything started fine no battery light for about 20 secs. Then everything started chiming and shutting down. 11pm, and I had no lights interior or exterior, no guages, the AC was running and the truck started lurching and wouldnt go more than a few mph. I switched the AC off and got the acceleration back. Made it home and parked it...barely. Any educated guesses to make me feel better before I try and limp it to the dealership this afternoon-Or should I have it towed. Looking to feel better about my broken new toy :mad:

Rix92x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry folks I do not know how to delete a duplicate threed I created....could a mod please **** this one for me I was not aware that the other thread made it, I had an error when I posted the original thread before, that shut down the page, as I submitted the thread.

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge