Fog lights stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2010 LR4 and last night I turned on the fog lights and they went immediately off. When I turn them on I can hear a relay sound and the dash green icon indicator comes on. I checked and replaced the fuse #3 and still no lights. With the fuse removed the dash indicator and relay sound are not present. Any other ideas? I presume if one light burned out that the remaining one would still work. Haven't removed and checked the bulbs yet. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

tim-in-ca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update ... took the bulbs out and found that one of them has a bad filament. Odd that one burned out bulb causes both to go out. Ordering replacement Phillips CrystalVisions (already had swapped the OEMs out awhile ago.)

Noticed that the inside lens is fogged up. Any suggestions on cleaning? Was thinking of using alcohol or eyeglass lens wipes with a wooden spoon end to clean the inside. Thoughts?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM