Folding Mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nolift911

Reaction score
Does anyone have power folding mirrors on their LR4 - I read of this in the owners manual about holding down both L&R buttons - but does nothing on mine - I have every option but the block heater also -

PALR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an HSE Lux Plus and it has folding mirrors. They also fold every time I lock the car, which I can't stand, but that feature can only be changed by the dealer. :mad: I have been trying to get this disabled since last fall on my RR S/C and LR still does not have the software to do this. I like to choose when to fold the mirrors and I can only imagine how soon they will break, folding in and out all the time, especially in the winter.

tjp74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have one. It's an exclusive feature on HSE Lux Plus only. It's cool that it folds automatically when locking the car but yeah I hope it doesn't break soon...

PALR4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most companies that have this feature allow the user to choose, without having to go to the dealer. I would rather use the manual method of pushing both mirror buttons to fold them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72