For some of us ... why we bought a Land Rover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danrhiggins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, I apologize for this being very off topic. It is not about anything Land Rover. Rather, it is merely a wonderful video from a landscape photographer. But it reminds me of why we bought an LR4 and makes me want to drop work and go get in my LR4 and just drive. Like right now. :hello:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVV_1dbjKLw

jim6090

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing it. We will be offloading at the Biltmore Hotel in Asheville NC on Sunday. Usually we are in church. This Sunday in God's creation enjoying his creation in our LR4.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jim6090 I saw an item about a Rover Owner's Day at all of the LR Experience centers in North America scheduled for this Sunday. Envious of you and hope it's a great time.

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PS: Great share, Dan. This was a great fit for the Landy Lifestyle. Most of us don't just buy these vehicles to get from Point A to B. Even for those of us who don't hit the trails as often as we'd like to, part of the vehicle's mystique is the confidence knowing that these babies will take us wherever we need or want to go when that happens. Thanks.

stew77

Reaction score
Enjoyed your video post Dan.

Some beautiful views in that video, and agree, one of the reasons we enjoy getting out into the great outdoors in our Land Rovers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM