Fuses

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....should there be slots in the fuse box that are empty? Meaning the graphic shows that there is an active icon-slot there but there is in fact no fuse?

I believe, for example, my F6 is missing.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F6 is for Petrol engine with coils, according to a manual..

F21 is a spare

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
probably no power there

You will probably find that the empty slots have no power going to them as well as being empty of a fuse. I discovered that when I figured they would be good sources of power and came up empty.

I assume the F6 you are referring to is what I would call F6P in the passenger side interior fuse box. I see that is called up as a 10 amp Tow Reverse Lamp which sounds kind of European to me, hence not in the NA Spec vehicle.

As such, I ended up using those Mini Add A Circuit fuse taps which do seem to work quite nicely and look fairly neat as well.

Bostonian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing I did not realize is that there are addl fuses behind the glove box. I found this out while changing the cabin filter. No, I never read the manual. I have an 06.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM