Great Divide 4 Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BldrRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics and can't wait until next year's trip. That campsite was definately the best by far. Glad you enjoyed the water crossing too! Lucky for me, all of that is just a couple hour drive away...it's not as much fun without without the whole group though.

Did you end up leaving the lift on full time?

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, it's still on there. I'll probably take it off now that I'm back. But it drove nicely for the ~1,000 mile trip home. Thanks again for your help.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazing pictures! I just purchased my first Rover, a 2006 LR3, and I'm kinda new to the trail rides. Is there a site to register for this tour next year? I haven't been to the Rockies and this seems like a great way to see them. Thanks

Awesome shots Boaz. MTurneua, if you are anywhere near the southwest, give OffRoving a shot. On occasion, I assist with them and we do destination runs in various places. We'll probably do Mojave Road this winter, and we've done Sedona, as well as numerous places in southern California (our base).

Here are a few fun shots of Umberto in Sedona with us a while back:
215366717_mGxmp-L.jpg

215366235_W5cDi-L.jpg

215366468_bzKUb-L.jpg

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Incredible pictures!

That Red Cone Rim trail shot is epic as well. Would love to come back and snowboard off that ridge in the winter...but you'd probably need a snowcat to drop you off in February! :)

mturnerua

Reaction score
Awesome shots Boaz. MTurneua, if you are anywhere near the southwest, give OffRoving a shot. On occasion, I assist with them and we do destination runs in various places. We'll probably do Mojave Road this winter, and we've done Sedona, as well as numerous places in southern California (our base).

Well unfortunately I live in Alabama so I'm trying to find something in the southeast. I wouldn't mind trying to make it out to Utah or Colorado for one of the major rides sometime though.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mhaise57

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are amazing pics. I would love to see more. My wife picks on my about my Rover but I think you pictures did justice in explaining how great they are for the family I can't wait to get my little boy out there. I bet they really enjoyed it and are already anxious about getting their own. Do you usually plan it around the same time every year?

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you usually plan it around the same time every year?

OffRoving's Great Divide trips are timing to be just before the Land Rover National Rally. The dates for the rally slide around a bit, but they are usually sometime between July and September. Every other year the Rally is in Moab, and those dates tend to be later to allow it to cool down.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GREAT PICS! Thanks for sharing. Definitely inspiring to get the LR out west for a trip!

thorgal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow ,that's why they call CO freedom state, beautiful pics and I am only 1900 miles away,always wanted to travel there ,but would need at least 2 weeks to fully enjoyed it .these vistas are one of the reasons that I bought lr3.well someday...someday

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4