Great Divide 4 Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will refrain from posting too much here. But every year, there are a few defining moments that sum up what the trip was all about. So here is my best shot at pairing it down to those. Enjoy! Thanks again Adam for another great trip!

The Rock on the way down from Imogene Pass - between Telluride and Ouray
DSC_0180.jpg

Group Shot at the Peak of Imogene Pass
DSC_0161.jpg

The Overhang on the Way down from Imogene Pass
DSC_0241.jpg

Me with the new Off Road Height after the 2" Rovertym lift was installed (by Matt, aka "Coolest LR3 Deep Water Guy Ever!". Thanks man.)
DSC_0329.jpg

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK just a few more...

Red Cone Rim Trail
DSC_0496.jpg

Roof Tent City (best campsite of the trip BTW)
DSC_0568.jpg

Couple of great water crossings on the final day
DSC_0765.jpg

DSC_0816.jpg

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazing photos (the first one should be framed in your living room), of course it's almost impossible to take a bad shot on those Colorado mountains. Thanks for sharing Scott, if there is a GD5 next year I will be there again and perhaps I'll bring my daughter along. Your kids (wow, they grew so much taller from last year!) must love the adventure just as much as us big kids do.

Last edited:

mturnerua

Reaction score
Amazing pictures! I just purchased my first Rover, a 2006 LR3, and I'm kinda new to the trail rides. Is there a site to register for this tour next year? I haven't been to the Rockies and this seems like a great way to see them. Thanks

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a site to register for this tour next year?

Adam at offroving.com organizes this trip every year, each time he gives it a slightly different "flavor", but always takes you to spectacular places with some great company. I think this is Boaz's third outing, and if it weren't because of family matters it would have been my second for sure... I look forward to going again next year.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is our clubs site, next year will probably be Moab again, with some of the greates trails you'l ever see.
http://www.solihullsociety.org/
My avatar is a picture of my truck form a year ago in Moab. Start making plans.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike what time of year do you guys plan on going to moab?

Love the pics, looks like a blast.

nashvegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
v cool pics

I just forwarded the link to this thread to my wife... and said that when we drive cross country in Sept I want to chk this out in the rover. we'll see how that goes over. ha. Very nice pics.

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
absolutely beautiful! I just had a friend move to Colorado and he offered a place to stay whenever I can make it out there!

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those pics are perfect because they pretty much sum up why anyone would want to buy a Land Rover and go off roading! Views like that are what got me hooked!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4