Greetings from central America

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hillbilly

Reaction score
Been doing it ole school down in Central America for about ten years in my 67 SllA diesel from Nicaguraga to Columbia have been down to the Darian within 60 miles of the border then Over to turbo Columbia on the south side. My ole series AKA Roberta has been more than a truck its a freedom machine ! Hope to be able to contribute my series experience from technical to just plain ole get out and giver hell ,,,,,, cheers from the ole school rover Dude

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum... we could use some series experience here. Not enough sadly.

hillbilly

Reaction score
Happy to add what I can where it's needed sadly there don't seem to be to many series guys here on the forum ,,, after ten years with my series I have ran the gamut from compleat engine overhauling to drive line rebuilds my 88 works for a living she may be crawling up a 10000 foot volcano one day to cruising vast stretches of desolate beach the next,,,,, Tnx for the add and rover on

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM