Has anybody ever bought anything from www.roverpartswest.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shedward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was checking out some web sites tonight and came across these guys. Has anybody ever done business with them? Their prices on OEM parts are very, very cheap and there's no physical/mailing address on their website - just a toll free # (877/485/8388). I called it and no voice mail prompt/message came on. They make me a bit nervous. I Google'd the website for feedback or customer reviews and came up with nothing. If you have any information, I'd like to see it before I order. Thanks.

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depending on what you are looking for, there are other sites that have better prices. What do you need?

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appears that they do have good prices on lr3 accessories, would love to hear where they can be found even cheaper........

kingfishgrapeja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is that it is dealership owned site. Try calling during regular business hours. Looks similar to genuinevwaudiparts.com and that site is run by mirimar audi dealership. You could generate a one time use credit card to be safe.

shedward

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to call them tomorrow during business hours. I'm looking for the Body Side Molding Kit for an '08 LR3 - they want around $65+shipping for all 4 pieces. That is a very, very, very good price. FYI - they also have the wrap-around brush-bar for the LR3 for $90+shipping. I'm thinking that these prices are a bit too good to be true. I'll let you know.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrap-around brush bar? I haven't seen one....ever. Now I'm going to have to go look on their website!

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
....can't find any brush bar. Can you please post a direct link. I'm not going to buy it, but I'd like to see it.

hell pie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look under:

> Land Rover Accessories > 2008 > LR3 > Exterior > Appearance

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhh....okay thanks. It's just the good ol' tubular brush bar that has always been around. Good price. Website itself is sort of cumbersome though...

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99