Has anyone tried 275-70-18's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChesapeakeRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the Cooper STT 275x60x18 and no problems
Cooper-Discoverer-STT-s.jpg

th_PumpkinRun2010-10-24060.jpg

Adam aren't those 275/65 R18s? not 275/60s?

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be great if they made these tires in the 275/60 size, but I'm pretty sure he meant 275/65.

Johnson Rods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LR3 Tires

I don't recommend going to a 33" tire as its too big for the LR3. The 265/70/R18 is pushing it at 32.6 inches and will have some rubbing.
Tire size chart:
http://johnsonrods.com

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Niiiiiiicceeee

Well, back from SEMA, in one piece. Visited the Mickey Thompson guys. They were a bit stand-offish until I had a chance to talk to the right guy (they've had some turnover, bunch of new sales dudes). They have a new guy doing sponsorships (the guy I know is no longer there), the Western Regional guy said he would forward me the info.

Assuming he does, I'll pass it along.

BTW, there was only one Rover at the entire show . . . A dubbed out Range, nothing we haven't already seen in a rap video . . . . except it had a really cool flat white vinyl wrap on it by Wraptivo (a Meguiars company).

I did however run into a guy that is making a DC to DC converter. It's great for those guys running dual batteries and dry camp. I'm trying to dig up more info. Once I piece everything together I'll post a semi-intelligent FYI.

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Couldn't connect through the link . . . .obviously missed it, I'm a big fan of Defenders, wish they could overcome the US regs and import them again. . . although the show wasn't as big as it used to be, it was better than last year . . . . .the future of the aftermarket looked bleak last year . . .was good see the crowds and exhibitors this year.

Normally there is a trend at the show, few years ago it was muscle cars, then trucks (huge wheels and rubber band tires), then JK Wranglers, pony cars last year. This year kind of a smattering of everything, though the exotics (Lambos and Contis) made a big presence, seems like they were everywhere.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4