Heated steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mko9

Reaction score
Currently have a 2013 HSE, looking at trading in for a new HSE LUX. I don't see anything that mentions the heated steering wheel. Has that feature gone away? If so, when? One of the few amenities I actually enjoy, wish my BMW had it.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Climate Comfort Package (standard on the 2015/16 HSE Lux, optional on other trims) includes heated steering wheel, front and rear seat, windshield and windshield washer jets.

mko9

Reaction score
Pricing one out on landrover.com shows the heated front and rear seats, heated front windshield, heated mirrors, but no mention of the heated steering wheel as a standard feature. Unless I am just overlooking it somehow.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look under the Optional Features of the HSE model, the $1500 Climate Comfort Package (the package is included in the Lux trim) is detailed.

Davidinseattle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we have a 2015 Lux and it has the heated steering wheel. It's standard on the Lux and an Option with the Climate Package on the HSE.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99