Hello!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiron

Reaction score
Hello! I have an '89 Range Rover Vogue SE that I brought to the British ****** Islands from the UK. She's feeling a bit neglected and sorry for herself, but I hope to put her back to her former glories. She's a runner and all electrics are good, just suffering from the rear end rot.
Have a replacement top tailgate, but needs a rear crossmember and some sills. Time to go shopping and figure out shipping costs, which could hurt a lot!
Had some great fun on the island with her, some crazily impassable roads (I've towed a few Montero's and Suzuki Vitaras out of various places when they got stuck) and plenty of on road fun too.
She's basically standard with a reconditioned Ashcroft auto box 5 years ago and a 2 inch lift all round. Used to be offroaded by a couple of ex UK Army guys called the Dangerous Brothers so she's got her fair share of war wounds, but she keeps on ticking.
Getting a bit fed up of the '93 Jeep Wrangler I bought as my run around and want the Rangie back on the road!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Land Rover world... My best recommendation for you, since I have been to the ****** Islands is make sure when you do order something make sure your brakes are good since they only last around 25k miles. If they need replaced order them so you don't have to pay shipping twice.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink