Help identifying 14-16 part (PCV hose) I broke while doing rear crossover.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michael Gain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That may be the wire connector not connecting to anything you specifically mentioned.

I need to wrap this project up. I’m stating to run out of steam. But as focused as I was a few days ago.
Completely understand. Yes, that connector is not connected to anything electrical. But (if memory serves) only connected to the Christmas tree fastener holding it to the rear crossover bracket. It is weird that it is there, but I'm sure JLR uses this same engine harness in another application; and, in that application, it is used

txfromwi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2013 & 2015 Houston TX. 2016 Rochester NY
OK, I am not a newbie, but dang!
How exactly does this come apart??

Intercooler hard plastic coolant pipes, on top, 2 on each side.

Duh...

Thanks!

IMG_1691.jpg
IMG_1691.jpg

ftillier

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just guessing here, but I would expect you push in a bit to take tension off of the retainers, then push in the ridged parts (likely one on the back side too, at 180* from the one you see) to release the retainers, then pull off from the barb.

jlglr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s the correct way to get them off as I recall. I might have cheated with a pliers on a couple - can’t recall. Nothing special though. They are tougher than you’d expect to get off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA