Help me to get my headphones to operate. Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

traderitch

Reaction score
I purchased a 2012 lR4 Lux with the factory RSE DVD for my wife. How do we get the headphones to operate? I have no interest in listening to the what the kids are watching. The only audio from DVDs we hear is through the cabin audio system. The dealer has no clue.

Thanks in advance!

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you check your manual? I know my manual package came with an insert on the headphones wedged between the manual and the service booklet. I haven't looked at it yet as my kids are too young.

traderitch

Reaction score
NAS, thank you but ...

I did read every bit of documentation that I received with the car.
I checked the documentation offered electronically on LR website as well.

I just want to have it default to the headphones and not the cabin audio (we have not had the phones operational yet!)

CLandy

Reaction score
NAS, thank you but ...

I did read every bit of documentation that I received with the car.
I checked the documentation offered electronically on LR website as well.

I just want to have it default to the headphones and not the cabin audio (we have not had the phones operational yet!)

Please let me know how you went with this as I have a similar issue.

traderitch

Reaction score
As it turned out ... the entertainment system never connected to the audio system. A cable in the back was taped shut and never connected.

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll check mine and report back. I just bought fresh batteries for this for an upcoming trip so it is good timing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635