Here Came The Snow, There Went The Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

First_Disco

Reaction score
Hey Guys-

Very Funny Thing Happen Just Last Night. I Was Working Late And We Finally Got The Snow The Mountain Needed. Not Much But A Start. 16 Inches. We Anyways, Im Outside Warming Up The Rig And Noticed That My Left Side Lights Are Not Working. Head Lampa And Turn Signals Work, But All The Side Markers And Running Lights Didn't. I Replaced Them Today And Attempted To Check The Fuse But I Wasn't Sure Which One It Was. It's Onlt The Drivers Side Lights That Are Out!!! Any Ideas Folks?

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Fuse #8 under the steering wheel..

First_Disco

Reaction score
Ok, the fuse was good! What's the next step. The police are killers for lights in this town

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
My mistake, the Left side is Fuse #2.. sorry.

First_Disco

Reaction score
Joey-
Once again you come through for me! PM you address if ya don't mind. I have some stoogies I'd like to send your way!

Kenn

First_Disco

Reaction score
Uh oh,
Put the new fuse in. Work for a minute and blew again. I think I have a bigger problem ah?!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds like one of the bulb sockets are corroded up and shorting out... Check each plug for corrosion.

First_Disco

Reaction score
I will do so at first light tomorrow. Would it be just on the left side of the vehicle? Thanks again for the address, I'll ship them tomorrow after I get done with this buld thing!

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
#2 fuse if left side, #8 fuse is the right side

Marker lights.

First_Disco

Reaction score
hmm, ok this is very strange. I checked all the sockets and i didn't find any rust or corrosion on the connectors that would make contact with the bottom of the bulb. I switched fuses again and still nothing. In fact I blew about 6 of them trying to test each individual light! where to go from here.?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnoA