hood decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

huelsmma

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you had the letters replaced under warranty??? Which dealer if you don't mind sharing..? Recently I requested to have them replaced b/c i do not see how in 3 years the paint on each letter is wearing off.. My dealer told me that the letters are wearing b/c of how i wash the truck and b/c each owner is different, LR will not warranty something like this... I cannot believe that a mild automotive soap and hand washing will erode the paint on these letters. on top of that, they want $285. to replace LAND ROVER...

and yes LRNA will cover it, it is at the dealer's discretion, just like that stupid drivers side airbag that peels back on the steering wheel. LRNA knows me on a first name basis there with the hassle I was having with a defective item on my LR3 that eventually I took to another dealership.

goinsurfin

Reaction score
and yes LRNA will cover it, it is at the dealer's discretion, just like that stupid drivers side airbag that peels back on the steering wheel. LRNA knows me on a first name basis there with the hassle I was having with a defective item on my LR3 that eventually I took to another dealership.

So you too go to them...going to Southpointe was a world of a difference in attitude and service compared to the Dade stores.. I will ask them again about the logos.. thanks for the insight.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4