How many miles on your LR4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jarrad

Reaction score
Just about to hit 100k Miles on my 2013 HSE LUX.

Only work I've done is the lower control arms and rotors, previous owner may have done a few things but so far so good!

rickem

Reaction score
2010 LR4 with 90,000 miles. Replaced trans fluid, battery, brakes, front rt. wheel bring., crossover pipe (preemptive), spark plugs, oil changes every 7k., Nokian WRG's. I'm 62 and plan to drive this beauty until I die!

mrtp4

Reaction score
2011 LR4 coming up on 150k miles, still looks and runs great. Question for those who are also up there in miles: do you still do the regular / scheduled maintenance as per Land Rover?

There is a big service around 150k miles - but at over $1500 I want to know if I’m the only guy who still does the scheduled maintenance...

ttforcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is required at 150k? I dont have my books handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 LR4 coming up on 150k miles, still looks and runs great. Question for those who are also up there in miles: do you still do the regular / scheduled maintenance as per Land Rover?

There is a big service around 150k miles - but at over $1500 I want to know if I’m the only guy who still does the scheduled maintenance...

There's a big scheduled maintenance point at around 75-80K miles. It would seem that anything scheduled for 2x that mileage would be equally advisable just based on simple logic, wear/tear on engine parts, belts, hoses, fluids, etc. What broke down or needed replacing or adjusting at 75K would be likely to need service again at 150K. My .02. Personally I think it's a good spend. At this point you seem committed to your Landy so here's to many more miles of smooth-running enjoyment.

ttforcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeh i did everything in the book for that @ 75k mile one. Dont remember seeing additional stuff at later miles

TheWidup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a big scheduled maintenance point at around 75-80K miles. It would seem that anything scheduled for 2x that mileage would be equally advisable just based on simple logic, wear/tear on engine parts, belts, hoses, fluids, etc. What broke down or needed replacing or adjusting at 75K would be likely to need service again at 150K. My .02. Personally I think it's a good spend. At this point you seem committed to your Landy so here's to many more miles of smooth-running enjoyment.

They did my 75k mile service at 25k miles because of the age of the vehicle and reselling it. Now I suppose I need to repeat the 75k service at 100k...blah .

ttforcefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is what the book says
cbbeee26c5229651954abfd6d2cc7b6e.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
A562NV