how to make LR3 parking aid sounder/buzzer volume louder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

z1234567890

Reaction score
Hi

For LR3 2005, I feel that parking aid sounder/buzzer volume is just too low, is there a way to increase the volume?

Thanks for advise

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When in reverse with the parking sensor beeping, try turning up the radio volume knob. I know that works on an LR4 but I can't remember if the LR3 was the same.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When in reverse with the parking sensor beeping, try turning up the radio volume knob. I know that works on an LR4 but I can't remember if the LR3 was the same.

None of that works on the lr3. not my 07 anyway.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi

For LR3 2005, I feel that parking aid sounder/buzzer volume is just too low, is there a way to increase the volume?

Thanks for advise

Mine is so loud that it makes me wonder if you have a problem with the system or speaker, or worse, your own ears ;) No offense meant, but the standard volume on both my lr3's and those i've been in as service loaners were not only plenty loud but actually too loud.

If you can, I'd suggest going to a dealer and comparing to another lr3. If they don't have any on the lot, maybe work it out with the service dept to let you know when one is scheduled to be in for service so you can come by and have them or the owner let you compare volume levels.

z1234567890

Reaction score
Mine is so loud that it makes me wonder if you have a problem with the system or speaker, or worse, your own ears ;) No offense meant, but the standard volume on both my lr3's and those i've been in as service loaners were not only plenty loud but actually too loud.

If you can, I'd suggest going to a dealer and comparing to another lr3. If they don't have any on the lot, maybe work it out with the service dept to let you know when one is scheduled to be in for service so you can come by and have them or the owner let you compare volume levels.

LOL, my ear is fine :)
I have LR2 2008 and I can say that my LR3 parking aid sounder is really need to be louder

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, my ear is fine :)
I have LR2 2008 and I can say that my LR3 parking aid sounder is really need to be louder

Irrelevant to compare with lr2 but again, there may be a problem in the lr3 system as simple as a loose wire to it's speakers or something else. Mine is so loud, and thus annoying, I turn it off instantly every time.

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jwest looking skeptical.

414206985_big_ears_xlarge.jpeg

z1234567890

Reaction score
Irrelevant to compare with lr2 but again, there may be a problem in the lr3 system as simple as a loose wire to it's speakers or something else. Mine is so loud, and thus annoying, I turn it off instantly every time.

Check all wire looks tight, anyway thanks for your feedback

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo