I really hope they make an LR4 version as well.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manoftaste

Full Access Member
Reaction score

umbertob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LR4 is as good as dead, Land Rover won't spend a penny on it anymore other than clearing out leftover parts for it as the new Discovery arrives next year. Maybe SVO will look into that new vehicle as a platform to develop an "extrema off-road" version... But if recent history is any indication I wouldn't hold my breath. That kitted Range Rover is fruit of the fervid imagination of some Photoshop-proficient kid at Autoexpress, but I doubt anything like that will ever come out of Solihull for their flagship model.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am with Umberto, I don't think we will ever see this in actual production. I am still unsure about the new Defender in a few years. I have a feeling like I will keep my 2013 long term, as I am not sure there will be anything of interest.

The articles I am reading about the Discovery Sport are very positive, for what it is intended.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo