individual 18" LR3 Wheels (and worn tires)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beantmt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got sick of waiting to find a single wheel for sale, so I bought four! I have my full-size spare, but now I need to sell the other three wheels.

I have had them listed locally, but I'm not getting much interest. I'll sell them for $70 + shipping costs. No idea what shipping costs are, but if you are interested give me your zip and I will find out.

These are the 10-spokes. They are from a 2006 LR3 with less than 20,000 miles. They have the original Wrangler tires on them but they are pretty much worn out... and they are worn super uneven. If the tire place doesn't charge me I can have them removed before shipping.

They include the Land Rover logo caps, but no lugs.

photo.png

Last edited:

dharma812

Reaction score
Wheels

Greetings,
I'm interested in your wheels. My zipcode is 78204. My name is Matthew and my email is [email protected] and phone number is 602-330-4454.

Thanks

MG

charles.oswald@

Reaction score
I am interested in purchasing a full size spare wheel for a 2005 LR3 (18in, 10 spoke, silver paint). If yours fits the description and is still for sale, please contact me at charles dot oswald at nobleinvestment dot com

PS - I am in a hurry... heading out for an off-road excursion this weekend!

beantmt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the UPS Store and the FedEx store today. UPS wanted about $55 for packaging and ground shipping to Texas (from Utah) for a single wheel. The actual shipping was about $35, but I don't think I have the materials to package the wheels properly.

Last edited:

cleppard

Reaction score
I would be interested in one shipped to calgary T2N2G9 if you could get a price? cleppard at gmail dot com

tomnaha

Reaction score
Do you still have any remaining? I am looking for a replacement spare for the one that was stolen off of my '05 LR3. Will it fit? Shipping would be to Chicago, 60610.

tomnaha

Reaction score
Do you have any more? I am looking for a replacement for my spare tire that was stolen from my '05 LR3. Will it fit? Delivery would be to Chicago, 60610.

beantmt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have any more? I am looking for a replacement for my spare tire that was stolen from my '05 LR3. Will it fit? Delivery would be to Chicago, 60610.

Yes, it will fit. The tires are very worn, though. I think shipping would likely be around $55 for the wheel only; that's what they charged me to pack and ship to Texas.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635