Interior Trim - Removal and Replacement Tips and Tricks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wlvrn

Reaction score
In working on my LR4 for the first time, one of the more interesting things to figure out is how certain pieces of trim are removed or put back on. There's little to no information out there on many of the interior trim pieces; even the Workshop Manual is lacking specifics on various important trim instructions.

So, I propose a thread to ask/answer questions about pulling pieces of our trucks apart and getting them back on properly.

I'm going to try and document various tools and tips that I encounter during my working on the truck to, hopefully, assist other new owners who are customizing their rig as well.

Trim Tools

AFA [5 Pcs] Panel Removal Tool
513RJ8fcnJL._SY300_.jpg

Replacement Trim Parts

Interior Trim Clips

Panel Information

* Upper Tailgate (upcoming)
* Lower Tailgate (upcoming)
* Passenger Footwell (upcoming)

Last edited:

wlvrn

Reaction score
Has anyone removed the passenger side lower right footwell to access the ground screws? I've been having difficulty getting that panel back on due to the angle of the clip retainers. Anyone managed to get this piece back on properly?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4