intersting observation..well to me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've noticed this before, but today I got out a tape measure to verify. There is 3.25" from the back of my front right tire to the fender arch. There's a little under 2.75" from back of tire to left fender arch. Likewise the front of tire to front of arch are offset - so at least the wheel wells are the same size. Are the tires supposed to be offset from each other? I also have noticed that there's almost 1" more space in front of my LR4 tire than my LR3 tire. The backs are evenly spaced in the wheel well.
I don't expect anyone to really care :big grin: just thought it was odd. If anybody felt like getting a tape out and comparing it would be interesting...again...to me it would at least.

PaulLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have noticed a few odd body panel issues. The gap between the hood and right fender is rather snug. But the gap between left front fender and hood is bigger. This is the same on both our LR4's. Going back to the LR3, on most it looks like the rear bumper is installed crooked.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99